RENTATEE IS YOUR HOME OF THE
Whether you’re faced with a past-due payment for the first time or you have a tenant with a long history of paying late, it costs you time and money to rectify the situation. Rentatee can provide you with an extra layer of security.
With Rentatee's technology, you get to protect your assets and improve your net operating income (NOI).
Our intelligent platform continuously analyzes your rent collection performance and eliminates risks so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Should a resident pay their rent late or never, all you do then is submit proof to Rentatee that the rent has not been collected and a transfer for the full month’s rent will be sent to your verified account.
What is it?
Our Rent Guarantee program is designed to help landlords and owners with additional security on their investment by maximizing their rental income protection.
If a resident is unable to pay rent, this is where we come in – we protect our partners against revenue loss and ultimately strengthen their bottom line. Our mission is to ensure that our landlords and owners always receive their monthly rent on time and protect their assets.
- Guaranteed Rent Up To $60,000
- Eviction and Legal Coverage Up To $1,500
- Damage Protection Up To $10,000
- 1 Month Rent Covered for Abandoned Tenancy
- Secure Automatic Rent Collection
- Priority Support
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s included in the Rent Guarantee Program?
- Secure automatic rent collection
- Guaranteed rental income for up to 12 months or $60,000 per lease agreement
- Malicious damage protection up to $10,000
- Up to $1,500 reimbursement of eviction and legal fees
- Priority support and resources
What are the benefits of a Rent Guarantee?
- Collect rent throughout the entire period of unpaid rent
- No longer be financially impacted by late or non-payment of rent
- Receive legal protection and support as needed
Who qualifies for the Rent Guarantee?
- The rent-to-gross household income ratio does not exceed 45%
- No bankruptcy or previous eviction in the last three (3) years
- At least one member of the household is employed
- Landlord & Property Requirements:
- The Rent Guarantee Program is available across Canada, with the exception of Quebec
- Landlord’s must have a valid and fully executed lease agreement
- Move-in checklist and/or pre-inspection photos to provide evidence of the condition of the unit first rented out vs. at the time of demand
What happens when residents miss their rent payment?
- Our technology detects and flags a particular unit and/or resident as soon as they default or miss a monthly rent payment. Rentatee then takes action to contact the resident and to collect the rent on your behalf. In the event that the resident is unresponsive, Rentatee will continue to pay the monthly rent amount for up to 12 months while you start the eviction process with our team
Do I have to purchase Rent Guarantee to use Rentatee?
- No. Rent Guarantee is optional and you can add it whenever you’d like. You can even use our technology without ever purchasing Rent Guarantee.
Can I purchase a Rent Guarantee for existing residents?
- Yes, we guarantee new and existing residents. For existing residents, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist with the process and should any onboarding be needed
What documents are required for the Rent Guarantee program?
- Valid signed lease agreement
- Credit Report for each resident – available via Rentatee
- Proof of income (i.e., paystubs, T4, bank statement, or employment letter)
- Move-in condition report
- Proof of property and liability insurance
- For new residents – less than 12 months
- Credit report
- Proof of income
- For existing residents – more than 12 months
- Credit report
- Proof of rent payment(s)
- Proof of income – if available
Get your Rent Guarantee Offer
Have another question?
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have. Email us at email@example.com